With the introduction of ICP Investor Ready Energy Efficiency™ project certification in the marketplace, stakeholder feedback has provided input resulting in the release of the 2.0 version of both the Targeted Commercial and Targeted Multifamily Protocols. ICP would like to thank all the members of both the ICP North America and ICP Europe technical forums, diverse program partners including PG&E and NYSERDA, and various stakeholders from both continents for providing input and effort to further develop the ICP System.
- Seperation of requirements into Underwriting and Performance Periods
- Introducing retrofit isolation to satisfy baseline for specific energy conservation measures
- Allowing an Option C approach for Targeted M&V
- Introduction of portfolio based M&V utilizing normalized metered savings
- A revised engineering certification and checklist
If you would like to be involved in the on-going development of the ICP Protocols and ICP System, please sign up!