Premise: EE Investors will demand volumes of normalized data via the standardized ICP protocols to increase confidence in results.
Goal: Specification for a standard dataset for ICP protocols, based on the DOE BEDES:
- Will allow for data to be easily exchanged from project developers to a wide range of investors
- Standard data specification can lead to reliable actuarial data on EE performance
- Engineering review by independent Quality Assurance Providers
- ICP registry actuarial analysis - project types, project data, savings, realization rates, variations in savings
- Underwriting review - assessing the financial / economic performance of projects, and key underwriting metrics
If you'd like to join the next call, reach out to Jeff Milum at email@example.com for detalls.
DATA DATA DATA!