The topics this month will revolve around the Quality Assurance (QA) Provider Credential under development. Specific topics for discussion will include:
- What should QA for energy efficiency project development involve? Is it different for large versus targeted projects? How deep can it go given budget or other resource restrictions?
- What do QA providers need to have in terms of experience and credentials, and who can be a QA provider?
- What resources are currently available to assist with QA?
- How do you define third-party?
We will also continue our discussions involving the Project Developer (PD) credential. Specifically:
- Can the Association of Energy Engineer's Certified Energy Manager (CEM) certification satisfy the requirements, as an alternative to the PE?
- What other requirements should there be?
- Should the certification follow a company or an individual? What if a credentialed PD leaves a company? Can subcontractors count to fulfill requirements?
We hope you will join the discussions tomorrow, as we discuss these topics and continue to develop the ICP credentialing system, and work towards defining the Investor Ready Energy Efficiency project designation.
You can join the call by going to the JoinMeMeeting and entering meeting code: investorconfidenceproject, and join the audio by calling 415.655.0381.