This 1-hour EDF / PACEnow webinar will include a brief presentation on the Investor Confidence Project (ICP) and efforts to standardize energy efficiency project underwriting to reduce transaction costs, align stakeholder interest, and increase deal flow. A panel discussion will follow, focusing on how Commercial PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) programs are using ICP to address the owner and investor projected savings confidence challenge, which has been an impediment to energy retrofit financing nationwide. Moreover, the panel will share how ICP is enabling energy efficiency financing to become a mainstream financial asset class with the high degree of standardization, predictability and scale that investors demand.
The panel will further discuss ICP and its relationship to a variety of efforts, including:
- The Connecticut Commercial PACE program and how standardized technical underwriting is leading to significant demand and investor engagement.
- How Texas “Pace-in-a-Box” is developing a standard PACE model to harmonize Commercial PACE programs ramping up across the state.
- Clean Fund, one of the leading Commercial PACE investors, and how standardization leads to increased deal-flow and investor confidence.
- Matt Golden, Senior Energy Finance Consultant with EDF and ICP Project Lead
- David Gabrielson, Executive Director at PACEnow
- Brian McCarter, CEO at Sustainable Real Estate Solutions
- Charlene Heydinger, Executive Director at Keeping PACE in Texas
- John Kinney, CEO at Clean Fund